Saturday, June 25, 2011

it has been a while just got busy with work and old friends andplaying this baseball season on a video game. Anyways here we go.purevolumes top ten this week.
10)Love Automatic-Save My Soul

9)Love Via Dance Machine-All Is Fair

8)My New York Summer-What We Do (ft. Jamestown Story)

7)The Bright Things-R.S.V.P

6)I Set My Friends On Fire-It Comes Naturally

5)The Icarus Account-Yellow Shirt

4)SLEEPING WITH SIRENS-Do It Now, Remember It Later

3)Every You-The Way We Were

2)Young the Giant-My Body

1)HE IS WE-Tell Me

and my top ten

10) Every you- summer song

9)Set your goals-certian

8)Young the Giant- My body

7)The bright things- R.S.V.P

6)We are!the new year-number 99 with an anchor

5)Key to the midway-you've got me

4)Love via Dance machine- Unapologize

3) Panic!at the disco- Ballad of Mona lisa

2) He is We- Tell me

1) Simple plan- can't keep my hands off you

allright there you have it now for my band highlight this week!
We Are! the new year. these guys sound like forever the sickest kids with fall out boy lyircs. very good new album coming out currently on a small tour with two bands just starting out. you can watch these guys new video come on come on on purevolume. other than that they are very new so not much to report on the don't have much of a history.


And for my baseball season on my video game I am playing as the cubs even though an indians fan through and through. but my record is 64-47 im in first place 5.5 over the cardinals and have a three game seires with the pirates who are terrible on the gam they are 35-66.

No comments:

Post a Comment