Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Now machine week 3


all righty week three. before I start i want a shout out to Kyle busch for winning bristol I think he owns that track! and also to Butler and vcu I hope you guys go far! Anyways back to the music the artist that I will be featuring this week is forever the sickest kids. If you fopllow my blog they have been number one for two straight weeks. could this be the week that they go down?

Forever the sickest kids just released their self titled sophmore album featuring my number one song keep on bringing me down, king for a day, and many others well noted. A young band form northland texas.they had a wierd way to hit the scene with purevolume, according to sevreal sources the band spent 350 dollars for a front age spot on purevolume with no songs the hurried and wrote "hey brittany". and according to wikipedia.com they weree voted the top 22 bands list when they were still unsighned. thats how they got there fame also touring with bowling for soup in '09. theses guy do alot of cover as well as wirting their own stuff.

you can pretty much find these guys all over they pretty popular and for good reason. Check out their videos on You tube. my favorite song by these guys is keep on bringing me down. see what you think!

allright lack of sleep as made me kind of rush this but here you go purevolumes top ten this week I hope they have a number seven this week.

10) Panic at the disco.. The Ballad of Mona Lisa

9) Rookie of the year.. runaway

8) twentyforseven.... justin bieber cover (wow)

7)This Centery... sound of fire

6)Chasing Taylor... one step closer

5) Before you exit... let it go

4)Bejal Zmaqpix... My Mom

3) Stay.. Motor city

2)OH LAND... sun of a gun

1) Twin atlantic... free


And for me

10)OH LAND.. sun of a gun

9) Panic at the disco..... the ballad of mona lisa

8) Bayside... sick sick sick

7) Dear Zim .... not another one

6) Stay.. american cherry bomb

5) Rise agianst... help is on the way

4) Kids in love... see you smile

3) Wild Tiger.. Home

2) Forever the sickest kids... Keep on bringing me down

1)Twin Atlantic... Free

yes for the first time we agree on number one! it's a classic that no one knows of.

1 comment:

  1. I'll give them a tentative 8 on the modified Dick Clark scale. Liked the Hey Brittany live best. And Panic! At The Disco??? I thought you hated them now! (BTW, i listened to that one too, and I think it's great!)

    ReplyDelete