Monday, May 10, 2010

Crazy Drama!

Well today i have a story about my nieghbor Sharon!( yes my nieghbor that was missing for like a week) . It all started about 1pm eastern time, when I came home from a less then stellar day of work. I walk up to unlock my door when I hear sharon saying, "please, baby I'm sorry." saying this in tears. I shake my head and then walk to my my apartment. I immediatley say to myself of jeez here we go agian sharon is in trouble with her bf. I stand by the door for a moment just listening as the man she was with says, "dammit girl stop f%$#@&^ crying and give me back my jacket." Sharon responds, " Not your jacket asshole it is mine." I walk away thinking just another one of Sharons infamous arguements, nothing to even care about. So I walk away from the door and start playing Boxing when I hear sharon screaming, "get off of me i didn't lie to you, get out of my apartment." then Ihear a chair slam agianst the wall. I thought here we go the moose is loose on the field. couple minutes go by more yelling and things banging around. Ihear her apartment door open and Isee him running with her cat. Sharon says, "I'm calling the cops." HE runs in to the apartment and, throws her phone to the ground. He must of had a pocket knife on him cause I hear Sharon Screaming for her life, "Call 911 he's got a knife!" So I call 911 they say they are on there way. Two minutes go by and the police are there they knock on my door asking what room number. I said, "right next door in A." Meanwhile, bf doesn't acknowledge that the police is banging on the door and continues to yell for his jacket back.( it is 64 degrees out why did he even have a jacket)
The cop bangs agian this time louder and now he has his right hand on his gun ready for anything. Agian no anwser , agian he bang this time louder. finally the door opens the cop goes in. The guy is screaming, "she has my jacket!" and sharon is saying," fuck you, you are going to jail!" The guy then attemps to strike the officer, but misses badly.The cop gracefully ducks and then strikes the bf with is metal police stick. One blow send the guy down to his knees, the cop the strikes him agian on the shoulder blades and the bf is now lying face down on the ground. All of this in one solid motion as the cop puts the guy in handcuffs. Backup arrives and the ambulance is called, because sharon was covered in her own blood . After evrything gets sorted out the detective comes over to me and asked me to spill my gots scince I made the telephone call I told her the same i just told all of you. she says, "Thank you a proscuting attorney will call you tommorrow you just have to verify your story." Sharon walks over to me covered in blood and tears and says, "Thank you for calling the cops he was trying to kill me." stunned for a second taking it all in I mange to say, " Your welcome"

Sharon runs around with the worst guys in America. Most of them black and heavier set. Just amazing how one phone call can change the fortune for Sharon and me.

2 comments:

  1. You did a very good job, bub. However, I'm guessing that her fortune will need a lot more than one rescue to be changed. Hopefully, though, you're right. Watch your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it makes me nervous the guy that tried to get her knewi called the cops so its only a matter o time befre he wants revenge.

    ReplyDelete