Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011


Okay its been awhile, so bare with me.

Here is my 2010 in a nutshell.

January - went to my very first professional football game where i saw the Minnesota vikings and Brett farve pound the giants.

pretty uneventfull February but did get drunk on Superbowl night lol.

March- I entered my first March Madness tournament and won! Thank you Duke!

April- I went to court for the first time to testify for my neighbor. While in court I also witnessed my first person going into a severe seizure very scary.

May- My lease ends and Ashley My girlfriend and I go on the search to find a new apartment. also went to the best reds vrs. cardinals game ever.

June- I find a new job as a server and quit My Managing spot at mancions. Also we move to new apartment out of the ghetto and into the side of the rich.

July - nothing special here

August- I turn 21 Finally!

September- I reach full time as a server

October- I spent rooting for the Texas Rangers although an Indians fan

November- Thanksgiving! And the sudden realization that my fantasy football teams are going nowhere.

December- Good Christmas Got BLACK OPS quiet possibly the best video game ever. and took some shots with old man who kicked my ass in yuk or.


So there you have it. Hopefully my 2011 will get better but I'm not complaining about 2010 it was fun. As for my resolution I hope that in 2011 I will not hurt anyone lord knows I'm good at that.

1 comment:

  1. As Heart said in the comic Heart Of The City: "If 2011 is going to be anything like 2010, can we just skip to the credits?"

    ReplyDelete