Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Moving on..


All, right let me start out with some sports. First off Sidney Crosby is hands down the best hockey player in the NHL. I say, this because for years everybody has compared him to Alex Ovechkin. Well this year Crosby leads the NHL in goals scored with 31 and in points with 65 and ovi has 14 goals with 42 points. I dislike very much the capitols for this reason everybody thinks alex is the best well look at the numbers not to mention the ring on Crosby's finger. moving on...


NFL

at the beginning of the football season I predicted the Superbowl Baltimore facing Atlanta and so far so good they are both in the playoffs long way to go though.

the first round games this weekend are Seattle and the saints. Seattle wins if Drew Bree's and Payton get eat in by a heard of giant elephants. Man how does Seattle even get in? anyways my prediction is Saints 42 Seattle 17.

Colts and the Jets are next up, this is a tough one this might be one of those games that you will see on ESPN classic down the road. very evenly matched teams.I guess it really depends on how Sanchez will do and if the colts will have a running game.My prediction

Colts 24 Jets 13.

Baltimore and Kansas city, got bad news for the chiefs your dream season is almost finished. I don't think the chiefs can handle Baltimore; but the ravens have let me down before.My prediction

Baltimore 27 Chiefs 14

Last but not least the last game of the weekend is the Greenbay, Eagle game. This is also a tough one but I think the Eagles ability to choke in the playoffs is greater then that of the Packers so here it goes.

GreenBay 31 Eagles 27


Moving on..

I am up to three coats and four scarfs at work. Man I'm going to have a whole new wardrobe!

Anyways things are doing good hopefully my dad doesn't make me a fool again with the whole Auburn , Oregon thing.

1 comment:

  1. Point #1- the ring means everything. Sorry, Alex!
    Point#2- You realize that the Saints are now down to Bush and Julius Jones at RB? No Ivory, no Thomas. It may be somewhat closer than your pick, but the result should be the same.
    Point# 3- I can't argue with your other picks, though I will say that the Colts game and the Eagles game could tip either way.
    Point #4- QUACK! QUACK!

    ReplyDelete