Friday, January 7, 2011

ect...


Well, lets start out with some good news first. Wednesday night I went into work and we were getting slammed, I was starting to get agitate with all the annoying customers. When out the of the clear blue sky, it was like GOD said, "this should help." NO WATER! Our store lost complete water at 12:30 A.M. Manager said to shut down and reopen when the water comes back on. SO Kieth and close the store and watch the customers still try to come even though one door is locked and another door has a big clear sign that say sorry for any inconvenience, but do to plumbing issues we have closed.We closed for about two hours before we opened again!

In other news I have made up my own top ten best movie list, these are based on my opinions you don't have to like them.

10: Zombie land (comedy)
Stars:Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone and Woody Harrelson
9: The Replacements (comedy)
Stars:Keanu Reeves, Gene Hackman and Brooke Langton
8: 88 minutes (Thriller)
Stars:Al Pacino, Alicia Witt and Ben McKenzie
7: Tango and Cash (Drama)
Stars:Sylvester Stallone, Kurt Russell and Teri Hatcher
6: saving private ryan (Drama, war)
Stars:Tom Hanks, Matt Damon and Tom Sizemore
5: Sex Drive (comedy)
Stars:Josh Zuckerman, Clark Duke and Amanda Crew
4:Death at a funeral (comedy)
Stars:Matthew Macfadyen, Peter Dinklage and Ewen Bremner
3:Forrest gump(War)
Stars:Tom Hanks, Robin Wright and Gary Sinise
2:Rocky (drama)
Stars:Sylvester Stallone, Talia Shire and Burt Young
1: Waterboy ( comedy)
Stars:Adam Sandler, Kathy Bates and Henry Winkler

And finally to wrap things up a poem!
DEEP
The snow hits my rigid face
I stumble In the thick white snow
I try to run faster like I'm in a race
But I'm too dawm slow

I try so hard to persevere
but I only know defeat
I give up and take drag on my beer
I just sit in the middle of the street

Waiting for the end to come
the snow hits harder and fall to the ground
Maybe there is no hope for the dumb
I wake up man you wont believe what I found

I found me on my bed the alarm clock ringing
Its time to start again this time clean
I get out of bed Springing
a whole new day is on the scene

No more pain only strength
No more past only present
everything with in an arms length
Man now its time to pay the rent

2 comments:

  1. Movies, like your last three, but how is Gump a war movie?
    That poem is excellent- into the nightmare, back out again, and then right back in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thin line between reality and non and there not really different weird

    ReplyDelete